Howdy, I’m Aaron, and thanks for visiting The Butchelor!
My latest personal blog project is located at GENDERFUL.com
The original About Me page for The Butchelor (circa 2008-9ish) is below. I’ve updated my information, above, with some current details. 🙂
Oh, hey there! Welcome, and thanks for your interest in me… in this blog… both. Whichever.
- I’m thirty–erm… *something*
- Female-bodied – masculine-identified human – falling somewhere in-between butch and trans. Trying to find where I fit, and I’m not convinced I fit anywhere. 🙂
- I live in a great apartment in the city. I have a day job (with which I’m miserably content) and I’m an aspiring artist… of sorts.
- I’ve spent the last decade making a pretty big mess of my life, and now I’m finally trying to get everything sorted out.
About this BLOG:
- Snippets from my life – as I navigate and figure it out
- Fashion, music, sex/dating, fitness, etc. – as it pertains to my life and things that might be of use in yours
- Send me your questions/comments and we’ll figure it out together
Good times are ahead, my new blogtastic friends!!
You can contact me directly at thebutchelor [at] gmail [dotcom]