Okay, so like I mentioned in my last post, I have about a braziiiillion thoughts whirling around in my head at the moment + a brain riddled with ADD = a lag in progress and a LOT of whirling and planning and thinking and list-makin’ and then maybe a little more planning… and then—D’oh! I need to switch out my laundry…
Not to mention the fact that I’ve REALLY needed to update this blog. Blah.
I thought I’d share my transtastic To Do List with you here and maybe even get your help – if you have any suggestions?
Before my next therapy session on May 18:
- Finish The Phallus Palace (Heh, the title sounds like it’s some sort of cheesy 70s Porno, but so far it’s a very interesting read). It was loaned to me by Therapist 2.0. (She also had me watch You Don’t Know Dick following my first session, so at least THAT is finished.)
- Start collecting trans-related resources for my family (Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!)
- Start collecting trans-related resources for my company’s HR department and coworkers, etc. (Same here, if you have any?)
- Make chest surgery consultation appointment I had my consultation with Dr. Raphael in Plano, Texas earlier this week and I definite owe you guys a blog post about that.
- Finish and post blog entry about chest surgery consultation with Dr. Raphael 😉
- Create my transition time line
- Brainstorm ways to save/raise/steal/finance the money for surgery I’ll write about this in more detail when I post about the consult
- Continue to research and obsess over LiveJournals, Blogs and YouTube videos Meh, okay… so this is probably the VERY thing that’s been derailing me from making actual progress lately, but whatever. It’s important too… right?!
Hmmf… well, fine. It’s actually not that much of a list now that I’ve written it all out, but it’s still stuff that I need to work on over the course of the next 11 days.
So, there you have it! 🙂